U.K Returns & Exchanges
How long do I have to return my item for a refund or exchange?
You have 28 days from the date of purchase to receive a full refund or exchange. Please note items purchased from lechameau.com must remain unworn with its original packaging to qualify for a refund or exchange.
If you have lost your original returns form you can download a new one here.
If you are a UK customer, you can click here to generate your free Royal Mail Tracked returns label. Enter your order number and delivery address to create your label and then simply drop it off at your local post office.
Alternatively you can use the free returns label enclosed with your order.
Christmas Returns Policy
Due to the COVID pandemic, we know that many of our customers will be preparing for Christmas earlier this year. For any orders placed between 1st October and 25th December 2020, we will gladly process a return on any items in these orders until Friday 29th January 2021. Items must not have been worn, soiled or damaged in any way, and must be 'as sold'.
Please refer to our returns policy for further details relating to returning items.
Orders Outside of the UK
For customers outside of the UK, orders will need to be returned at the customers own cost.
Extended Returns Period | COVID-19
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are offering extended 90 day returns to all of our online customers for orders placed before 09/08/2020.
Items must be returned within 90 days of purchase and subject to the following conditions:
- Returned items must not be worn, soiled or damaged in any way, and must be 'as sold'.
- You do not need to contact us to notify us of your return unless the item is faulty or is outside of our 90-day policy.
- Goods must be packaged securely to ensure they are not damaged in transit.
- The responsibility and liability of the goods remains with you until our courier is in receipt of the goods.
- All returns must be sent using the return form included with your item(s).
- We recommend you return by registered post. For UK customers, please use the link above or the enclosed free Royal Mail tracked returns label.
- Goods are returned to us at your cost (for customers outside of the UK).
- Customers exchanging goods will not be charged the delivery charge on their new order.
- Your payment card will be credited once item/s are received and are in an appropriate condition.
- All returns must include your order reference number and any applicable contact information.
Please return all goods to:
Le Chameau UK Ltd
The Old QFC Building
Alma Park Industrial Estate
Alma Park Road
Can I return an item for a refund or exchange purchased from one of your stockists?
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns or exchanges for items bought from one of our stockists. You must return the item for a refund or exchange via the store it was purchased from.
My item is faulty, what do I do?
Here at Le Chameau, we pride ourselves on our craftsmanship and endeavour to quality control our items at every stage but sometimes even our eagle eyes may miss something. If you feel that your Le Chameau item is not to the standard you expect from us, please get in touch with our customer service team. If your item is found to have a manufacturing fault we will replace your item.
Please note due to hygiene reasons, if your boots have been worn you must remove any mud or residue with a brush and water and allow them to dry before sending the item into us. Any uncleaned boots may be returned to you. You can view our full warranty terms and conditions here.
If you need any assistance, please call our customer service team.
Call: 01572 772444