Whilst we want you to be happy with the products you have received from us, we understand that sometimes items aren’t quite right for you and we’re happy to offer you free returns within Mainland UK whatever the reason.
You can return any unwanted products to us using either Royal Mail or DPD, please follow the instructions below for your selected carrier.
For us to process your return you will need to complete the returns form that was included in your original order and include with your return.
RETURNING WITH ROYAL MAIL
- Register your return in the Royal Mail portal – either by clicking on the Royal Mail logo or using this link.
- All returns must include your ‘LCH’ order reference number.
- Fill out the returns form and include with your return, click here if you need a new one.
- An email will be sent to you which includes two FREE label options;
- Take your order to any Post Office, keeping hold of proof of purchase and tracking details.
- You will receive your refund to your original payment method within 10 working days from the day you return your item.
1 – A QR code – show the code at your local post office and a label will be printed for you.
2 – A PDF label for you to print at home and fix to your parcel.
RETURNING WITH DPD
- Register your return in the DPD portal – either by clicking on the DPD Logo or using this link
- All returns must include your ‘LCH’ order reference number
- Fill out the returns form and include with your return, click here if you need a new one
- Please print your FREE DPD label, at home
- Once attached to your parcel, choose from over 6000 local parcel drop off points, and drop off at a time and place that suits you
- Please retain your proof of postage
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM FROM THE CHANNEL ISLANDS
- Unfortunately we are unable to offer free returns from The Channel Islands and returns are at your own cost.
- Please fill out the returns form and include with your return, click here if you need a new one.
- Return using the postal option of your choice. We strongly recommend that you use a service that provides a certificate of return and a tracking number.
- Items can be returned within 28 days of receipt of your order.
- You do not need to contact us to notify us of your return unless the item is faulty or is outside of our 28-day policy.
- If you need to make a return after the 28 day period, please contact Customer Service, any unexpected returns may have to be sent back to your default delivery address and you may be asked to cover the costs of delivery.
- Goods must be packaged securely to ensure they are not damaged in transit.
- Please do not affix the returns label to the product packaging.
- We cannot accept worn or soiled items. The item must be ‘as sold’ In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we will return it to you.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns for items bought from one of our stockists. Please return the item for a refund or exchange via the store it was originally purchased from.
- The responsibility and liability of the goods remain with you until our warehouse is in receipt of the goods. Please keep your proof of postage.
- Returned parcels must weigh no more than 20KG.
- Returned parcels must have dimensions no larger than L61 cm x W 46cm x D46cm.
UK RETURNS ADDRESSUnit 1
Old QFC Building
Alma Park Road