Occasionally you might notice a white powdery "Bloom" on the boots. This is perfectly normal and is insoluble particles that have risen to the surface, which is largely due to the characteristic of a premium product made from high-grade rubber and will not compromise the durability or performance of the boots.
- Clean your boots with nothing more than water and a brush.
- Let the boots air dry.
- Use a silicone spray and polish using a soft, dry cloth.
- Keep your boots in a dry and ventilated place, away from direct sunlight and away from any heat source.
- If the boots get wet, please dry the lining thoroughly before using them again. Crumpled newspaper will help.
- If storing your boots for a long period, clean them thoroughly and store away from direct sunlight in a dry, cool place.
- Never dry your boots in direct contact with a heat source like a radiator or a fireplace.
- Do not use aggressive products, like detergents, to clean your boots.
- Never store your boots in a damp condition or folded.
- Keep the zip clean. Dirt will wear the zip and significantly reduce its life.
- The use of spray is recommended to lubricate the zip before the first use and after each use.
- Don’t leave the zip undone when wearing the boots, this will increase the chances of dirt getting into the zip.
- Never force the zip.