As comfortable in all conditions as they are on your feet, the Le Chameau Women's Vierzonord is the perfect neoprene boot for everyday country life. Famed for being the original rubber wellington boot to feature an adjustable, waterproof gusset, the Vierzonord also boasts a warm, insulating neoprene lining that will keep you warm and comfortable all day.
Please note that Neoprene has wonderful insulation properties, but it is a non-breathable material. If you wear our neoprene-lined boot in warm temperatures, or if your feet heat up while wearing, you may perspire. To help to ensure a longlife for your Le Chameau boots, please ensure that you dry the insides thoroughly if they do becomea little damp when wearing.
"What makes them so good? The rubber is natural, which gets a big tick from me, and the 3mm neoprene lining keeps my feet and calves warm. They're comfortable, supportive, durable, and sure-footed. I also like the look of the boot: sculpted without being fussy."
- Handcrafted from start to finish by a Le Chameau Master Bootmaker
- Featuring our supple and flexible Chamolux rubber, exclusive to Le Chameau
- 100% waterproof – every pair is carefully tested
- 3mm neoprene lining
- Waterproof gusset
- Adjustable tightening strap
- Shock absorbing dual-density Grip/Cross outsole
- Shank reinforcement board for better stability and anti-fatigue arch support
- Suitable for all terrains