Le Chameau’s Vierzon is an iconic field and country tall rubber boot. Handcrafted from our natural chamolux rubber with a polycotton, tartan patterned jersey lining for all year-round use, including in warmer seasons. These supremely comfortable warm wellington boots, built around a women's aluminium last for the perfect shape, feature an adjustable waterproof gusset with snap-fastening buckle to ensure comfortable fit around the calf and leg. The shock-absorbing dual-density Grip outsole prevents fatigue, resists abrasion and is suitable for all terrains.
"They're simply the smartest wellies in the land." Claudia Winkleman, The Times Magazine.
- Handcrafted from start to finish by a Le Chameau Master Bootmaker
- Featuring our supple and flexible Chamolux rubber, exclusive to Le Chameau
- 100% waterproof – every pair is carefully tested
- Comfortable jersey lining for the warmer seasons
- Waterproof gusset
- Adjustable tightening strap
- Shock absorbing dual-density Grip/Cross outsole
- Shank reinforcement board for better stability and anti-fatigue arch support
- Suitable for all terrains
- The first Vierzon style to come about, in 1965