Please note that Neoprene has wonderful insulation properties, but it is a non-breathable material. If you wear our neoprene-lined boot in warm temperatures, or if your feet heatup while wearing, you may perspire. To help to ensure a long life for your Le Chameau boots, please ensure that you dry the insides thoroughly if they do become a little damp when wearing.
- Handcrafted from start to finish by a Le Chameau Master Bootmaker
- Featuring our supple and flexible Chamolux rubber, exclusive to Le Chameau
- 100% waterproof – every pair is carefully tested
- Choice of five calf fittings
- Full length waterproof Riri AQUAzip zip for easy on and off
- Reinforced with aramid fibres for extra protection
- Dual-density, shock-absorbing sole
- Shank reinforcement board for better stability and anti-fatigue arch support
- 3mm neoprene lining for warmth
Women's Chasseur Neoprene Lined Boot
Free UK Standard Delivery (2 to 3 working days) on all orders.
Channel Island Standard Delivery (3 to 5 working days) : £6.95
|Country||Cost||Shipping Method||Delivery Times|
|UK, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight||FREE||DPD||2-3 Working Days|
|Guernsey||£6.95||DHL||3-5 Working Days|
|Jersey||£6.95||DHL||3-5 Working Days|
We offer free returns on all orders returned within 28 days.
See full returns policy here
Our boots are provided with a two-year warranty from the original date of purchase, please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of purchase, which will be needed to validate a claim within the two-year period.
Please note that for our Imperfects collection, our boots carry a one year warranty, for fit-for-purpose faults only.
See full warranty information here.
RUBBER BOOT CARE
Leather Boot Care
See full boot care guide.