Please note that Neoprene has wonderful insulation properties, but it is a non-breathable material. If you wear our neoprene-lined boot in warm temperatures, or if your feet heat up while wearing, you may perspire. To help to ensure a long life for your Le Chameau boots, please ensure that you dry the insides thoroughly if they do become a little damp when wearing.
"What makes them so good? The rubber is natural, which gets a big tick from me, and the 3mm neoprene lining keeps my feet and calves warm. They're comfortable, supportive, durable, and sure-footed."
- Handcrafted from start to finish by a Le Chameau Master Bootmaker
- Featuring our supple and flexible Chamolux rubber, exclusive to Le Chameau
- 100% waterproof – every pair is carefully tested
- 3mm neoprene lining
- Waterproof gusset
- Adjustable tightening strap
- Shock absorbing dual-density Grip/Cross outsole
- Shank reinforcement board for better stability and anti-fatigue arch support
- Suitable for all terrains