- Handcrafted from start to finish by a Le Chameau Master Bootmaker
- Featuring our supple and flexible Chamolux rubber, exclusive to Le Chameau
- 100% waterproof – every pair is carefully tested
- A shorter lightweight, jersey-lined agricultural boot
- Self-cleaning MICHELIN Agri sole for enhanced grip and durability
- Shaped XL shaft with wider calf fitting for improved comfort
- Manure resistant
- Conforms to EN ISO 20-347: 2012 OB E safety standards
Men's Cérès Jersey Lined Low Boot
Colour Dark Brown Low stock
Free UK Standard Delivery (2 to 3 working days) on all orders.
Channel Island Standard Delivery (3 to 5 working days) : £6.95
|Country||Cost||Shipping Method||Delivery Times|
|UK, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight||FREE||DPD||2-3 Working Days|
|Guernsey||£6.95||DHL||3-5 Working Days|
|Jersey||£6.95||DHL||3-5 Working Days|
We offer free returns on all orders returned within 28 days.
See full returns policy here
Our boots are provided with a two-year warranty from the original date of purchase, please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of purchase, which will be needed to validate a claim within the two-year period.
Please note that for our Imperfects collection, our boots carry a one year warranty, for fit-for-purpose faults only.
See full warranty information here.
RUBBER BOOT CARE
Leather Boot Care
See full boot care guide.