The iconic Chasseur, but just not quite perfect. The Imperfect Chasseur Leather Lined Boot is a handcrafted premium leather lined zip boot. Born from fussiness, we are unable to sell these boots at full price due to minor imperfections such as discolouration, scratches, blemishes, slight damage or inconsistencies. The boots feature reinforcement to the front for extra protection against abrasion, a waterproof Riri Aquazip and adjustable strap for fastening. Premium leather lining with leather insole and shock-absorbing, insulating, all-terrain outsole sole with reinforced shank for better arch support.
Please note this product has a small drill hole punched in the top of the boot to mark it as Imperfect and arrives in a non-branded brown box with no tissue paper.
- Our minor imperfections collection carry major discounts of up to 65%
- Each boot is unique but still fully functional and waterproof.
- Handcrafted from start to finish by a Le Chameau Master Bootmaker
- Featuring our supple and flexible Chamolux rubber, exclusive to Le Chameau
- 100% waterproof – every pair is carefully tested
- Choice of thirteen calf fittings
- Full length waterproof Riri AQUAzip zip for easy on and off
- Reinforced with aramid fibres for extra protection
- Dual-density, shock-absorbing sole
- Shank reinforcement board for better stability and anti-fatigue arch support
- Fully lined in full-grain leather for all-year round comfort and durability
The Imperfect Women's Chasseur Leather Lined Black Boot Vert Vierzon
Colour Iconic Green Low stock
Free UK Standard Delivery (2 to 3 working days) on all orders.
Channel Island Standard Delivery (3 to 5 working days) : £6.95
|Country||Cost||Shipping Method||Delivery Times|
|UK, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight||FREE||DPD||2-3 Working Days|
|Guernsey||£6.95||DHL||3-5 Working Days|
|Jersey||£6.95||DHL||3-5 Working Days|
We offer free returns on all orders returned within 28 days.
See full returns policy here
Our boots are provided with a two-year warranty from the original date of purchase, please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of purchase, which will be needed to validate a claim within the two-year period.
Please note that for our Imperfects collection, our boots carry a one year warranty, for fit-for-purpose faults only.
See full warranty information here.
RUBBER BOOT CARE
Leather Boot Care
See full boot care guide.