- Handcrafted from start to finish by a Le Chameau Master Bootmaker
- Featuring our supple and flexible Chamolux rubber, exclusive to Le Chameau
- 100% waterproof – every pair is carefully tested
- Lightweight, jersey-lined agricultural boot
- Self-cleaning MICHELIN Agri sole for enhanced grip and durability
- Shaped XL shaft with wider calf fitting for improved comfort
- Manure resistant
- Conforms to EN ISO 20-347: 2012 OB E safety standards
Men's Cérès Jersey Lined Boot
Color Dark Brown Out of stock
Free tracked shipping on all orders with UPS (3-5 working days)
We offer free returns on all orders returned within 28 days.
See full returns policy here
Our boots are provided with a two-year warranty from the original date of purchase, please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of purchase, which will be needed to validate a claim within the two-year period.
Please note that for our Imperfects collection, our boots carry a one year warranty, for fit-for-purpose faults only.
See full warranty information here.
RUBBER BOOT CARE
Leather Boot Care
See full boot care guide.