- Designed for all day wear
- Offered in individual pairs
- Dual knit cuff for comfort and staying power
- Elastic Support System (ESS) to prevent ride down. The ESS™ system provides a customised fit and support by locking the sock to your foot and lower leg with minimal compression
- Ribbed knit calf for a firm fit on a range of calf sizes
- Seamless toe for ridge free comfort
- Strong wool reinforcing for reduced slippage and added strength on the ball of the foot
- Paladin™ Protection Pad designed to provide a form fitting feature that re-distributes compression away from the natural bony prominences on the top of the foot as well as re-distributing direct pressure which could be placed onto the superficial dorsalis pedis artery (the main artery feeding the foot)
- Cushioned shin for comfort, warmth and protection
- Arch support for blister free wear
Saint Hubert Socks
Colour Vert Chameau
Free EU Standard Delivery (3 to 5 working days) on all orders over 100 EUR.
For orders under 100 EUR Standard Delivery is 5,00 EUR. See the list of countries we ship to below:
|Austria||3-5 Working Days|
|Belgium||3-5 Working Days|
|Denmark||3-5 Working Days|
|Finland||3-5 Working Days|
|France||3-5 Working Days|
|Germany||3-5 Working Days|
|Ireland||3-5 Working Days|
|Italy||3-5 Working Days|
|Netherlands||3-5 Working Days|
|Norway||3-5 Working Days|
|Spain||3-5 Working Days|
|Sweden||3-5 Working Days|
We offer free returns on all orders returned within 28 days.
See full returns policy here
Our boots are provided with a two-year warranty from the original date of purchase, please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of purchase, which will be needed to validate a claim within the two-year period.
Please note that for our Imperfects collection, our boots carry a one year warranty, for fit-for-purpose faults only.
See full warranty information here.
RUBBER BOOT CARE
Leather Boot Care
See full boot care guide.