Please note that Neoprene has wonderfulinsulation properties, but it is a non-breathable material. If you wear our neoprene-lined boot in warm temperatures, or if your feet heat up while wearing, you may perspire. To help to ensure a longlife for your Le Chameau boots, please ensure that you dry the insides thoroughly if they do becomea little damp when wearing.
"What makes them so good? The rubber is natural, which gets a big tick from me, and the 3mm neoprene lining keeps my feet and calves warm. They're comfortable, supportive, durable, and sure-footed. I also like the look of the boot: sculpted without being fussy."
- Handcrafted from start to finish by a Le Chameau Master Bootmaker
- Featuring our supple and flexible Chamolux rubber, exclusive to Le Chameau
- 100% waterproof – every pair is carefully tested
- 3mm neoprene lining
- Waterproof gusset
- Adjustable tightening strap
- Shock absorbing dual-density Grip/Cross outsole
- Shank reinforcement board for better stability and anti-fatigue arch support
- Suitable for all terrains
Vierzon & Vierzonord
Women's Vierzonord Neoprene Lined Boot
Color Vert Vierzon
Free tracked shipping on all orders with UPS (3-5 working days)
We offer free returns on all orders returned within 28 days.
See full returns policy here
Our boots are provided with a two-year warranty from the original date of purchase, please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of purchase, which will be needed to validate a claim within the two-year period.
Please note that for our Imperfects collection, our boots carry a one year warranty, for fit-for-purpose faults only.
See full warranty information here.
RUBBER BOOT CARE
Leather Boot Care
See full boot care guide.