Rubber Boot Care
Le Chameau boots are made of rubber, this is a natural product to ensure your boots stay in good condition it's important that after use, they are cleaned with water and allowed to dry naturally.
Occasionally you might notice a white powdery "Bloom" on the boots. This is perfectly normal and is insoluble particles that have risen to the surface, which is largely due to the characteristic of a premium product made from high-grade rubber and will not compromise the durability or performance of the boots.
- Clean your boots with nothing more than water and a brush
- Let the boots air dry
- Use a silicone spray and polish using a soft, dry cloth
- Keep your boots in a dry and ventilated place, away from direct sunlight and away from any heat source
- If the boots get wet, please dry the lining thoroughly before using them again. Crumpled newspaper will help
- If storing your boots for a long period, clean them thoroughly and store away from direct sunlight in a dry, cool place.
- Never dry your boots in direct contact with a heat source like a radiator or a fireplace
- Do not use aggressive products, like detergents, to clean your boots
- Never store your boots in a damp condition or folded.
- Keep the zip clean. Dirt will wear the zip and significantly reduce its life
- The use of spray is recommended to lubricate the zip before the first use and after each use
- Don’t leave the zip undone when wearing the boots, this will increase the chances of dirt getting into the zip
- Never force the zip.