The inside is linedwith a distinctive tartan patterned polycotton jersey material for comfortable wear in warmer months. This boot is perfect for all country activities with the jersey lining providing ideal comfort fortemperatures between 0 and 15 degrees. A shock absorbing dual-density Cross sole makes this boot ideal for difficult terrains.
- Handcrafted from start to finish by a Le Chameau Master Bootmaker
- Featuring our supple and flexible Chamolux rubber, exclusive to Le Chameau
- 100% waterproof – every pair is carefully tested
- Wider calf fitting
- Comfortable jersey lining for the warmer seasons
- Shock absobing dual-density Cross outsole
- Suitable for all terrains
Country Cross Jersey Homme
Color Chameau Green Low stock
Free tracked shipping on all orders with UPS (3-5 working days)
We offer free returns on all orders returned within 28 days.
See full returns policy here
Our boots are provided with a two-year warranty from the original date of purchase, please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of purchase, which will be needed to validate a claim within the two-year period.
Please note that for our Imperfects collection, our boots carry a one year warranty, for fit-for-purpose faults only.
See full warranty information here.
RUBBER BOOT CARE
Leather Boot Care
See full boot care guide.