The Imperfect Saint-Hubert Leather wellington boot is a less than perfect boot which may have a minor fault. These faults include discolouration, scratches, blemishes, slight damage or inconsistencies. It is fit for purpose and is fully waterproof. Combining Le Chameau savoir-faire with premium leather and our secret recipe natural rubber. As with all Le Chameau rubber wellington boots the Saint-Hubert is handcrafted by a single master bootmaker using the same techniques passed on from generation to generation. Instantly recognisable with their elegant shape, the Saint-Hubert is a firm favourite in France.
Please note this product has a small drill hole punched in the top of the boot to mark it as Imperfect and arrives in a non-branded brown box with no tissue paper.
- Our minor imperfections collection carry major discounts of up to 65%
- Each boot is unique but still fully functional and waterproof.
- Handcrafted from start to finish by a Le Chameau Master Bootmaker
- Featuring our supple and flexible Chamolux rubber, exclusive to Le Chameau
- 100% waterproof – every pair is carefully tested
- Choice of 10 calf fittings for men and 5 calf fittings for women
- Leather lined boot for all year-round comfort
- Available in eight calf fittings
- Reinforced with aramid fibres for extra protection
- Shank reinforcement for better arch support
- Slim fitting, elegant shape
- Dual-density Grip/Cross Sole for all terrain grip
The Imperfect Men's Saint-Hubert Leather Lined Boot Marron
Colour Brown Low stock
Free UK Standard Delivery (2 to 3 working days) on all orders.
Channel Island Standard Delivery (3 to 5 working days) : £6.95
|Country||Cost||Shipping Method||Delivery Times|
|UK, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight||FREE||DPD||2-3 Working Days|
|Guernsey||£6.95||DHL||3-5 Working Days|
|Jersey||£6.95||DHL||3-5 Working Days|
We offer free returns on all orders returned within 28 days.
See full returns policy here
Our boots are provided with a two-year warranty from the original date of purchase, please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of purchase, which will be needed to validate a claim within the two-year period.
Please note that for our Imperfects collection, our boots carry a one year warranty, for fit-for-purpose faults only.
See full warranty information here.
RUBBER BOOT CARE
Leather Boot Care
See full boot care guide.