The Imperfect Men's Marinord Evo Neoprene Lined Boot is a 100% natural rubber sailing boot for marine professionals. Quick- drying, 3mm neoprene for added warmth and comfort in cold conditions. Durable anti-skid and non-marking sole and salt water resistant upper to protect the boot from the elements. Reinforced side, rear and front panel for maximum protection, stability and support of leg, foot and ankle. Re?ective tape on top bind.
Please note that Neoprene has wonderful insulation properties, but it is a non-breathable material. If you wear our neoprene-lined boot in warm temperatures, or if your feet heat up while wearing, you may perspire. To help to ensure a long life for your Le Chameau boots, please ensure that you dry the insides thoroughly if they do become a little damp when wearing.
Please note this product has a small drill hole punched in the top of the boot to mark it as Imperfect and arrives in a non-branded brown box with no tissue paper.
- Our minor imperfections collection carry major discounts of up to 65%
- Each boot is unique but still fully functional and waterproof
- Handcrafted from start to finish by a Le Chameau Master Bootmaker
- Featuring our saltwater-resistant, natural Chamolux rubber, exclusive to Le Chameau
- 100% waterproof – every pair is carefully tested
- Fast-drying, 3mm neoprene for added warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- Durable anti-skid and non-marking sole
- Reﬂective tape on top bind
The Imperfect Men's Marinord Evo Neoprene Lined Boot Marine
Free UK Standard Delivery (2 to 3 working days) on all orders.
Channel Island Standard Delivery (3 to 5 working days) : £6.95
|Country||Cost||Shipping Method||Delivery Times|
|UK, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight||FREE||DPD||2-3 Working Days|
|Guernsey||£6.95||DHL||3-5 Working Days|
|Jersey||£6.95||DHL||3-5 Working Days|
We offer free returns on all orders returned within 28 days.
See full returns policy here
Our boots are provided with a two-year warranty from the original date of purchase, please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of purchase, which will be needed to validate a claim within the two-year period.
Please note that for our Imperfects collection, our boots carry a one year warranty, for fit-for-purpose faults only.
See full warranty information here.
RUBBER BOOT CARE
Leather Boot Care
See full boot care guide.