The Country Cross is a tall, jersey lined rubber boot. A minor fault has been found of these boots during our stringent testing process meaning that we are offering this boot to customers at a significant discount. The fault may be discolouration, scratches, blemishes, slight damage or inconsistencies found on the boot. It is handcrafted from our signature Chamolux natural rubber and a rigorous testing process ensures this boot 100% waterproof and fit for purpose.
Please note this product has a small drill hole punched in the top of the boot to mark it as Imperfect and arrives in a non-branded brown box with no tissue paper.
- Our minor imperfections collection carry major discounts of up to 65%
- Each boot is unique but still fully functional and waterproof
- Handcrafted from start to finish by a Le Chameau Master Bootmaker
- Featuring our supple and flexible Chamolux rubber, exclusive to Le Chameau
- 100% waterproof – every pair is carefully tested
- Wider calf fitting
- Comfortable jersey lining for the warmer seasons
- Shock absobing dual-density Cross outsole
- Suitable for all terrains
The Imperfect Country Cross Jersey Homme Vert Chameau
Colour Chameau Green Low stock
Free UK Standard Delivery (2 to 3 working days) on all orders.
Channel Island Standard Delivery (3 to 5 working days) : £6.95
|Country||Cost||Shipping Method||Delivery Times|
|UK, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight||FREE||DPD||2-3 Working Days|
|Guernsey||£6.95||DHL||3-5 Working Days|
|Jersey||£6.95||DHL||3-5 Working Days|
We offer free returns on all orders returned within 28 days.
See full returns policy here
Our boots are provided with a two-year warranty from the original date of purchase, please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of purchase, which will be needed to validate a claim within the two-year period.
Please note that for our Imperfects collection, our boots carry a one year warranty, for fit-for-purpose faults only.
See full warranty information here.
RUBBER BOOT CARE
Leather Boot Care
See full boot care guide.