The iconic Le Chameau Vierzon rubber boot has now been perfectly recreated in children's sizes. The Imperfect Children's Petite Vierzon Jersey Lined Boot has minor flaws which mean it has not passed our stringent testing process. These faults include discolouration, scratches, blemishes, slight damage or inconsistencies. Handcrafted from secret recipe Chamolux natural rubber for all-day comfort and freedom of movement, the Petite Vierzon is perfect for kids outdoor adventures.
Please note this product has a small drill hole punched in the top of the boot to mark it as Imperfect and arrives in a non-branded brown box with no tissue paper.
- Our minor imperfections collection carry major discounts of up to 65%
- Each boot is unique but still fully functional and waterproof
- Handcrafted from start to finish by a Le Chameau Master Bootmaker
- Featuring our supple and flexible Chamolux rubber, exclusive to Le Chameau
- 100% waterproof – every pair is carefully tested
- Signature poly-cotton jersey lining is moisture wicking and fast-drying
The Imperfect Children's Petite Vierzon Jersey Lined Boot Vert Vierzon
Free UK Standard Delivery (2 to 3 working days) on all orders.
Channel Island Standard Delivery (3 to 5 working days) : £6.95
|Country||Cost||Shipping Method||Delivery Times|
|UK, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight||FREE||DPD||2-3 Working Days|
|Guernsey||£6.95||DHL||3-5 Working Days|
|Jersey||£6.95||DHL||3-5 Working Days|
We offer free returns on all orders returned within 28 days.
See full returns policy here
Our boots are provided with a two-year warranty from the original date of purchase, please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of purchase, which will be needed to validate a claim within the two-year period.
Please note that for our Imperfects collection, our boots carry a one year warranty, for fit-for-purpose faults only.
See full warranty information here.
RUBBER BOOT CARE
Leather Boot Care
See full boot care guide.