- Handcrafted from start to finish by a Le Chameau Master Bootmaker
- Featuring our supple and flexible Chamolux rubber, exclusive to Le Chameau
- 100% waterproof – every pair is carefully tested
- Lightweight, jersey-lined agricultural boot
- Self-cleaning MICHELIN Agri sole for enhanced grip and durability
- Shaped XL shaft with wider calf fitting for improved comfort
- Manure resistant
- Conforms to EN ISO 20-347: 2012 OB E safety standards
Men's Cérès Jersey Lined Boot
Colour Bronze Green
We offer free returns on all orders returned within 28 days.
See full returns policy here
Our boots are provided with a two-year warranty from the original date of purchase, please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of purchase, which will be needed to validate a claim within the two-year period.
Please note that for our Imperfects collection, our boots carry a one year warranty, for fit-for-purpose faults only.
See full warranty information here.
RUBBER BOOT CARE
Leather Boot Care
See full boot care guide.