Size & Fit
Every Le Chameau boot is hand made on an aluminium last to ensure the foot and leg are properly supported.
To help you select the right size when ordering here are a few tips:
- Remember to allow for thick socks and trousers if you normally wear them inside your boots.
- If you normally take a half size, we recommend that you select a size above your usual size.
- For more generous fit, please select a size above your usual size, especially if you are going to wear them for prolonged use (eg. a full day of hunting, fishing ...).
- The choice of a liner (neoprene, leather, jersey ...) has no impact on the fit and the shape should not influence the choice of the size.
- If you have a wide calf, consider a style with an adjustable gusset to ensure the best comfort.
- Our Chasseur boot range comes in a range of calf sizes so you'll need to select your shoe and calf size when ordering and our measurement guide shows you how to measure your calves.
- Remember you can order with confidence from Le Chameau as we offer a free returns and exchanges service.
A. Shoe size Your normal shoe size (EU and UK size given).
B. Boot length The length of the boot is measured from the sole up to its highest point.
C. Calf size Calf size is measured inside the boot, so when measuring your calf size remember to wear the trousers and socks your would normally wear.
For further information speak to your stockist or contact our Customer Service team.
Boot Size Conversion Guide