Le Chameau Delivery
At Le Chameau, we go to great lengths, widths and even circumferences to create the perfect boot for you. We are just as passionate about offering exceptional customer service, working closely with our delivery partner to offer U.K. customers the following delivery options:
Our opening hours are 9:00am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays).
Orders will not be processed over the weekend until the next working day, we cannot guarantee that orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on a Saturday.
Free UK Delivery:
- FREE UK Standard Delivery for all orders (2-3 working days)
- £5.95 UK Next Working Day Delivery (Order before midday to guarantee)
Please enter your mobile number to receive a 'Predict SMS' notifying you of a 1-hour delivery window. A signature will be required upon delivery for all services.
- Please note we do not deliver on bank holidays.
- Any orders placed on a bank holiday do not qualify for next day delivery but will be dispatched within 2 working days.
- Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. The recipient of the parcel must pay these charges. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- UK Express is only available on orders placed before 1pm GMT and must be followed by a working day. Please note we do not deliver on bank holidays. Any orders placed on a bank holiday do not qualify for next day delivery but will be dispatched within 2 working days.
- Please note, we cannot deliver to PO box addresses.
-All orders placed on the Le Chameau web site are distributed from our hub in the UK. We are working closely with our delivery partners to ensure as smooth a transition period as possible during the early stages of the UK's exit from Europe. Inevitably, there will be some delays to our European deliveries as we all adjust to the new customs paperwork.
Embossing Delivery Information
- Due to the embossing process please allow an extra 3-4 days on top of the normal 2-3 working days.
Cost of Delivery - £12.95 via DHL
Any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. The recipient of the parcel must pay these charges. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
All orders placed on the Le Chameau web site are distributed from our hub in the UK. Various European Governments have implemented border restrictions in an attempt to stop the spread of the Covid-19. These restrictions are a temporary measure - while in place, delivery and returns will be subject to a delay. As a result our customer service team are dealing with high volumes of enquiries, they will respond to you as quickly as they can, but wait times may be longer than usual.
Le Chameau has strong contingency plans in place to ensure our customers’ deliveries arrive with them when expected.
Since the outbreak of COVID-19, we have been working closely with our couriers and following the guidance of Public Health England and the World Health Organisation to minimise the risks to our customers and our employees at work.
Find out more about our current practices on our dedicated COVID-19 FAQs page.
Can I place an order for delivery outside of the U.K?
- Customers living in France can order via www.lechameau.com/fr-
- Customers living in the United States can order via www.lechameau.com/us
- Customers living in Germany can order via www.lechameau.com/de
If you have any queries you can contact: