The Imperfect Vierzonord Plus wellington boot features a thick 5mm neoprene lining with a felt inner sole, backed with an aluminium film. This has been a firm favourite for thermal insulation for comfort in extreme cold weather conditions. This boot may contain minor faults such as discolouration, scratches, blemishes, slight damage or inconsistencies which mean that is has not passed our strict testing process. The boot is still fully waterproof and has an adjustable gusset to ensure a comfortable fit around the calf and leg. Shock absorbing dual-density grip outsole prevents fatigue, resists abrasion and is suitable for all terrains.
Please note this product has a small drill hole punched in the top of the boot to mark it as Imperfect and arrives in a non-branded brown box with no tissue paper.
- Our minor imperfections collection carry major discounts of up to 65%
- Each boot is unique but still fully functional and waterproof
- Handcrafted from start to finish by a Le Chameau Master Bootmaker
- Featuring our supple and flexible Chamolux rubber, exclusive to Le Chameau
- 100% waterproof – every pair is carefully tested
- 5mm neoprene lining
- Excellent for cold weather
- Waterproof gusset
- Adjustable tightening strap
- Shock absorbing dual-density Grip outsole
- Shank reinforcement board for better stability and anti-fatigue arch support
- Removeable felt insole backed with insulating aluminium film
- Suitable for all terrains
The Imperfect Men's Vierzonord Plus Neoprene Boot Vert Vierzon
Free EU Standard Delivery (3 to 5 working days) on all orders over 100 EUR.
For orders under 100 EUR Standard Delivery is 5,00 EUR. See the list of countries we ship to below:
|Austria||3-5 Working Days|
|Belgium||3-5 Working Days|
|Denmark||3-5 Working Days|
|Finland||3-5 Working Days|
|France||3-5 Working Days|
|Germany||3-5 Working Days|
|Ireland||3-5 Working Days|
|Italy||3-5 Working Days|
|Netherlands||3-5 Working Days|
|Norway||3-5 Working Days|
|Spain||3-5 Working Days|
|Sweden||3-5 Working Days|
We offer free returns on all orders returned within 28 days.
See full returns policy here
Our boots are provided with a two-year warranty from the original date of purchase, please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of purchase, which will be needed to validate a claim within the two-year period.
Please note that for our Imperfects collection, our boots carry a one year warranty, for fit-for-purpose faults only.
See full warranty information here.
RUBBER BOOT CARE
Leather Boot Care
See full boot care guide.