The iconic Chasseur, a handcrafted premium leather lined zip boot, is instantly recognisable. The imperfect version of this boot may contain minor faults such as discolouration, scratches, blemishes, slight damage or inconsistencies. Our faults are your fortune as we are offering this fit for purpose, waterproof boot at a special discount not available anywhere else. A premium leather lining with leather insole and shock-absorbing, all-terrain outsole sole has a reinforced shank for better arch support.
Please note this product has a small drill hole punched in the top of the boot to mark it as Imperfect and arrives in a non-branded brown box with no tissue paper.
- Our minor imperfections collection carry major discounts of up to 65%
- Each boot is unique but still fully functional and waterproof.
- Handcrafted from start to finish by a Le Chameau Master Bootmaker
- Featuring our supple and flexible Chamolux rubber, exclusive to Le Chameau
- 100% waterproof – every pair is carefully tested
- Choice of thirteen calf fittings
- Full length waterproof Riri AQUAzip zip for easy on and off
- Reinforced with aramid fibres for extra protection
- Dual-density, shock-absorbing sole
- Shank reinforcement board for better stability and anti-fatigue arch support
- Fully lined in full-grain leather for all-year round comfort and durability
The Imperfect Men's Chasseur Leather Lined Boot Vert Vierzon
Free EU Standard Delivery (3 to 5 working days) on all orders over 100 EUR.
For orders under 100 EUR Standard Delivery is 5,00 EUR. See the list of countries we ship to below:
|Austria||3-5 Working Days|
|Belgium||3-5 Working Days|
|Denmark||3-5 Working Days|
|Finland||3-5 Working Days|
|France||3-5 Working Days|
|Germany||3-5 Working Days|
|Ireland||3-5 Working Days|
|Italy||3-5 Working Days|
|Netherlands||3-5 Working Days|
|Norway||3-5 Working Days|
|Spain||3-5 Working Days|
|Sweden||3-5 Working Days|
We offer free returns on all orders returned within 28 days.
See full returns policy here
Our boots are provided with a two-year warranty from the original date of purchase, please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of purchase, which will be needed to validate a claim within the two-year period.
Please note that for our Imperfects collection, our boots carry a one year warranty, for fit-for-purpose faults only.
See full warranty information here.
RUBBER BOOT CARE
Leather Boot Care
See full boot care guide.