- Handcrafted from start to finish by a Le Chameau Master Bootmaker
- Featuring our supple and flexible Chamolux rubber, exclusive to Le Chameau
- 100% waterproof – every pair is carefully tested
- Comfortable jersey lining for the warmer seasons
- Waterproof gusset
- Adjustable tightening strap
- Shock absorbing dual-density Grip/Cross outsole
- Shank reinforcement board for better stability and anti-fatigue arch support
- Suitable for all terrains
- The first Vierzon style to come about, in 1965
Vierzon & Vierzonord
Men's Vierzon Jersey Lined Boot Noir
Colour Noir Out of stock
Free EU Standard Delivery (3 to 5 working days) on all orders over 100 EUR.
For orders under 100 EUR Standard Delivery is 5,00 EUR. See the list of countries we ship to below:
|Austria||3-5 Working Days|
|Belgium||3-5 Working Days|
|Denmark||3-5 Working Days|
|Finland||3-5 Working Days|
|France||3-5 Working Days|
|Germany||3-5 Working Days|
|Ireland||3-5 Working Days|
|Italy||3-5 Working Days|
|Netherlands||3-5 Working Days|
|Norway||3-5 Working Days|
|Spain||3-5 Working Days|
|Sweden||3-5 Working Days|
We offer free returns on all orders returned within 28 days.
See full returns policy here
Our boots are provided with a two-year warranty from the original date of purchase, please ensure that you keep a copy of your proof of purchase, which will be needed to validate a claim within the two-year period.
Please note that for our Imperfects collection, our boots carry a one year warranty, for fit-for-purpose faults only.
See full warranty information here.
RUBBER BOOT CARE
Leather Boot Care
See full boot care guide.