A lightweight, jersey-lined, reinforced agricultural wellington boot with a high performance self-cleaning Michelin Agri sole for enhanced grip, durability and comfort. Our commitment to the highest standards means that a mere fault can cause a boot to be rejected. While fit for purpose and meeting our rigorous waterproof testing, these less-than-perfect boots don’t meet our meticulous measures. This boot may feature discolouration, scratches, blemishes, slight damage or inconsistencies.
Please note this product has a small drill hole punched in the top of the boot to mark it as Imperfect and arrives in a non-branded brown box with no tissue paper.
- Our minor imperfections collection carry major discounts of up to 65%
- Each boot is unique but still fully functional and waterproof
- Handcrafted from start to finish by a Le Chameau Master Bootmaker
- Featuring our supple and flexible Chamolux rubber, exclusive to Le Chameau
- 100% waterproof – every pair is carefully tested
- Lightweight, jersey-lined agricultural boot
- Self-cleaning MICHELIN Agri sole for enhanced grip and durability
- Shaped XL shaft with wider calf fitting for improved comfort
- Manure resistant
- Conforms to EN ISO 20-347: 2012 OB E safety standards
The Imperfect Men's Ceres Jersey Lined Boot Vert Bronze